The PTL-50 microwave generator is a 50 kW continuous power, water cooled, solid state microwave generator. Hardware highlights:
- The largest commercially available solid state generator
- Precise control of output power, frequency, and phase
- Power range 0 - 50 kW in 100 Watt increments
- Frequency agile between 902-928 MHz in .1 MHz increments
- Phase control of 360 degrees, 2.4 degree increments
- Can be easily paired with another generator to provide 100 kW continuous power from a single waveguide output
- Rugged NXP LDMOS transistors with a lifetime over 500,000 operating hours
- Highly reliable and fault tolerant
- Real-time metering of forward and reflected power output, SWR, and return loss with better than 1% accuracy
- Power utilization measurement in cumulative kilowatt hours
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- High spectral purity output
- Designed by industrial microwave engineers for science and industry
- Designed and built in the USA. Patented.
The PTL-50 generators, as well as all of our other solid-state generators, use our proprietary PrecisePowerTM software suite. PrecisePowerTM is an easy to use, powerful, and feature-rich software suite that allows the microwave generator to do things that are impossible with a magnetron-based generator, such as rapidly sweeping frequency, pulsing power, plasma generation, phase adjustment and more.