Cellencor now proudly offers custom and off the shelf patch antennas for our customers doing reactor vessels and custom applicators. These are especially useful in R&D applications.
The patch antenna pictured was originally created out of necessity as Cellencor could not find readily available, high power S-band antennas at an economical price to be used with our PrecisePower™ family of solid-state generators.
Patch antennas offer some great benefits for our customers such as a small footprint and a slim profile which doesn’t protrude into the microwave cavity and interfere in the heating process.
- High power handling (up to 1200 watts)
- Wideband (>200 MHz SWR bandwidth)
- Low center VSWR (as low as 1.1)
- Customizable target frequency
- Linear or circularly polarized
- Rugged construction to handle poorly matched cavities
- 7/16 DIN or N connector